“RAJ LECITHIN” – PROTECTION OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND HEART
Lecithin is one of the most popular and useful additives. Due to the presence of phospholipids and omega-acids it is able to have beneficial effects on almost all systems of the human body.
Our Lecithin is proudly called “Raj” (which means “royal” in Sanskrit), because it is completely natural, does not contain preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, salt, oils, yeast, artificial flavors.
The main properties of lecithin:
- is the main food of the entire nervous system (is a part of the membranes of nerve fibers, with its shortage there is irritability, nervous breakdowns, fatigue);
- is the most important building material for the brain (multiple sclerosis, memory loss and other disorders of brain activity are usually accompanied by a lower content of lecithin in the human body);
- the lack of lecithin in children leads to distracted attention, low ability to learn;
- reduces cholesterol and the concentration of fatty acids in the blood, helps to clear cholesterol plaques of the vessel walls, it is important as a synergistic element (ie, acting together) in the metabolism of vitamin A and vitamin E.
- improves the function of the liver and kidneys, prevents the formation of gallstones;
- helps assimilation of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, necessary for nutrition of all cells of the body (lecithin helps the body to generate energy, its lack is often observed at high physical loads);
- the intake of lecithin contributes to the treatment of certain skin diseases (eg, psoriasis);
- protects the liver from the effects of preservatives, insecticides, toxins, drugs, alcohol, etc .;
- useful for pregnant and lactating women;
- reduces irritability and tearfulness in weakened and often aching children, and also increases the immune defenses and resistance of the body to infections.
How to use: 1 tablespoon of lecithin 1-3 times a day with food. Can be added to food.
Contraindications: individual intolerance. With caution take with exacerbation holitsestita, pancreatitis, cholelithiasis.
Ingredients: soy lecithin.
Net weight: 225 g.
Energy and nutritional value per 100 g: 700 kcal, proteins – 0 g, carbohydrates – 0 g, phospholipids not less than 97%.