The therapeutic properties of aml are used in the following cases:
- As a nourishing tonic for the whole body, strengthening immunity, bringing the immune system into equilibrium;
- as a means of restoring the body after heavy operations, prolonged illness, childbirth, stress, exhausting work, with general weakness, lethargy and apathy, restoring vitality and vitality, suitable for elderly as well as young people;
- as a strong antioxidant, slowing down aging processes and rejuvenating the body, preventing lipid peroxidation in cell membranes and regenerating cellular metabolism, protecting the body from harmful environmental and pollution effects, neutralizing free radicals, restoring and supporting new tissues and not giving side effects;
- as a means of improving blood composition, increasing hemoglobin, stimulating the release of red blood cells, with anemia;
- to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- to strengthen memory, synchronize the work of the right and left hemispheres, improve intellectual abilities, make up the brain, with atherosclerosis;
- for the normalization of the neuroendocrine system, regulation of the function of hormonal organs: thyroid, pancreas, adrenal, reproductive system;
- as a means of removing toxins and products of incomplete metabolism (ama) from the body;
- as the strongest anti-inflammatory agent, is used in the treatment of respiratory diseases, asthma, bronchitis, colds, sore throats, influenza, pneumonia, as an emollient and expectorant;
- at a diabetes, regulates a level of Saccharum in a blood;
- to strengthen the gums and teeth, prevents tooth loss, tooth decay, bleeding gums, a powerful remedy for scurvy;
- with eye diseases, especially on the inflammatory stage, perfectly eliminates myopia, treats glaucoma, conjunctivitis, cataracts (amla is a strong inhibitor of free radicals, which is one of the causes of cataracts), tincture of amla is washed and buried by the eyes;
- with cardiac disorders, for the prevention of heart disease and strokes;
- with nervous disorders, insomnia;
- with disorders of the genitourinary system, to suppress pathogenic microflora of the urogenital tract, as a diuretic as an aphrodisiac;
- as the number one agent for strengthening and stimulating hair growth , preventing hair loss and premature graying, eliminating dandruff to strengthen bone and nails;
- to strengthen blood vessels;
- as an antitumor agent;
- with gastrointestinal and ulcer diseases, gastritis for improving digestion and exciting appetite;
- with colitis, as a carminative;
- with hepatitis, violations of the gallbladder, for the purification of the liver for the normalization of bowel function, elimination of constipation, gases, cleansing of the intestine and inhibiting the development of pathogenic microflora, as a laxative as an antiemetic;
- with rheumatic pains and joint pains, gout for the treatment of skin diseases, scabies and itching, rapid healing of wounds and ulcers (amyl fruit juice, powder from seeds and bark, ash from burned seeds, paste from leaves);
- at increased pressure;
- with increased acidity;
- with dysentery;
- with anemia;
- with diarrhea due to astringent properties;
- with hemorrhoids as a laxative, depending on the dose as a restorative drug and a nourishing tonic during pregnancy, after childbirth, during feeding, contributing to the good development of the fetacacus means for strengthening and growth of the child’s body;
As rasayany amla is used alone – fresh, in the form of infusions and drinks, juice, jams, – and also enters into all ayurvedic tonics and mixed rasayany.
Amla is the main component of the famous ” Chavanprash ” and the cleansing preparation “Trifaly” (a mixture of amla powders, haritaki, bibhitaki).
Powder or amyl juice is often taken with honey, turmeric, milk and lemon juice.
from 2 to 6 tablets, depending on the state of the body. Twice a day, washing with warm water. Take before meals, for 15-20 minutes. As rasayanu take 2 tablets, 2 times a day before eating. The minimum course is 40 days.
According to ancient Ayurvedic texts, in particular, Charaka Samhita, a person taking a tonic based on aml “will live a hundred years without illnesses and ailments”.
Amla is the famous elixir of youth, rasayana, adaptogen, possessing powerful energy, one of the most powerful rejuvenating plants.